Friday 7 October 2011

Anywhere - Safetysuit

0 comments
Anywhere - Safetysuit: Anywhere But new CD of songs SafetySuit SafetySuit this is the end of time or just a beautiful unfolding of love that never was? Or maybe be Everything that I never thought could happen Or ever come to pass and I wonder If maybe Maybe I could be All you ever dreamed, cause you are Beautiful inside So lovely and I Can’t see why I’d do anything without you, you are And when Im not with you I know that it’s true That I’d rather be anywhere but here without you Is this a natural feeling Or is it just me bleeding All my thoughts and dreams In hope that you will be with me or Is this a moment to remember Or just a cold day in December? I wonder If maybe Maybe I could be All you ever dreamed, cause you are Beautiful inside So lovely and I Can’t see why I’d do anything without you, you are And when Im not with you I know that it’s true That I’d rather be anywhere but here without you Is this the end of the moment Or just a beautiful unfolding Of a love that will never be For you and me? Because you're beautiful You're inside You're so beautiful and I do not see why I would do anything without you, you are, and when I'm not with you, I know it's true that I rather be anywhere but here without you From: golfonatic Views: 1134014 4528 ratings Time: 04:31 More in Music,Anywhere - Safetysuit:

0 comments:

Post a Comment