Thursday 7 July 2011

George Stephanopoulos

0 comments

George Stephanopoulos This is what the former chief of staff to President Obama and the current mayor of Chicago said. Rahm Emanuel defended his former boss and said he did not see a problem with the proposal on the borders of Israel. I saw the entire speech. I looked at everything he says in support of Israel and its security. And I saw the President, with whom I worked, "Emanuel said in an interview." And it supports Israel's security and that their greatest concern. Emanuel called Barack Obama in his speech to AIPAC, where he tried to clarify his vision for the Middle East. The president told the crowd did not need his former chief of staff to give you the best way to get re-elected is to avoid controversy the suggestion that the turmoil of 1967. I asked Manuel if the pro-Israel Democrats have the right to interfere with future peace agreements should be revised proposal on the map of 1967. If they can watch the speech, you can see the second I read the speech of speech, and looked the same president who withdrew from the Durban conference. The President was not clear independent action of the United Nations Must be in the negotiations, "he said." And I think that the President, with whom I worked with the network of Israeli military strategic advantage. George Stephanopoulos

0 comments:

Post a Comment