Tuesday 27 September 2011

Eddie cibrian

0 comments
Eddie cibrian: LeAnn Rimes singles and Eddie Cibrian does not seem to mind almost in the front row Saturday night at Monique Lhuillier, enjoy eachothers company "on their first show together,”I love Monique, she is one of my favorite designers," Rimes told people in New York at Lincoln Center.“So it’s nice to come out and support her, and this is Eddie’s first show with me. So it’s fresh.” Though Rimes said it took her all of 30 minutes to get ready for their night out, Cibrian needed a little more time. “It took me an hour and a half,” he joked, making Rimes giggle. “And there is a big discrepancy there, and I don’t like that.” So what’d he think of his first New York City runway show? “It’s a lot of hoopla,” the Playboy Club star admitted. “But not too much,” That’s not to say he wouldn’t have preferred to be at a baseball game though. “He’s so boyish,” said Rimes. “So, you know.”Mandy Moore, Julianne Hough and Joanna Garcia Swisher also sat in the front row at the show, which featured bold colored cocktail dresses off and leather-trimmed robes." It was pretty magical, "Garcia-Swisher was thinking after the show." So amazing, I love the colors. Superb, "said Moore," I'm obsessed, I thought it was great. "Jeffrey Slonim Eddie cibrian

0 comments:

Post a Comment